Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Mango Moves!!!

Last night was the first time that I could actually feel the little mango moving in CG's Belly!

How cool was that!?

Pretty daw-gone cool I have to say. I felt a little kick while my hand was resting on her belly. In all honesty, it could have been a really big gas bubble. Not to say that my darling wife is capable of such intestinal air pockets, but, that's kinda what it felt like. CG has felt the little mango moving around for a while now, so it was nice to be able to share that experience a bit. Its amazing how everyday there is another outward sign that there is indeed a baby on the way. And each of these outward signs in another reminder that I am just another day closer to giving up my home office to turn it into a baby room... I will miss my lair.

I've currently nursing a minor cold. It feels like it has the potential to turn into a more major one though and my concern is about getting CG sick. Even the common cold has become a source of worry about the mango for me. I am SO becoming my father!!

3 comments:

Canuck Girl said...

For me the biggest outward sign that the baby is on the way is that I can no longer sleep on my tummy.

Honestly, the first few times I felt the baby move, I was convinced it was just gas (us prego ladies cang et a wee bit gassy). Now I am feeling definite kicks and ounches and stuff. Sometimes it feels like I am being tickled from the inside - so I figure that's just the wee mango doing a sommersault again.

Jammies said...

She's probably got her mama's feet and that's what you're feeling.

*giggles and runs like hell*

jp said...

Oh Jammies...

You should see the Ultrasound of the Mango's feet. DEFINATELY CG's!!

Thanks for stopping by