Sunday, January 13, 2008

Less room for me...

CG has been having trouble sleeping as of late. She has always slept on her stomach and needless to say she is having trouble with that now. For the past week she has been trying ever more creative ways to arrange pillows and still be able to sleep belly side down. This has caused me some consternation as I have bad thoughts of the poor little mango being squished! So yesterday we bought a long body pillow which she is using for back support. She seemed to sleep better as a result so THAT makes me happy. The problem is that the pillow ends up down the middle of the bed. The thing is so wide and takes up so much of our queen sized bed that it leaves very little room for humans in it. So, it seems that for the next few months I will be relegated to a narrow sleeping corridor. I sleep on my back, so last night I found that it works best if i just slide half my body under the big honking pillow. Obviously this made for a bit of a warm sleep last night.

Whatever makes the Mango Momma happy is good by me though!

CG claims that this is in retaliation for years of bed-hogging on my part. For my part I have never purposefully tried to steal sleeping real estate, but, apparently `Bed-Hoggery` is a subjective thing.

1 comment:

Canuck Girl said...

you practically sleep diagonally across the bed...that's bed hogging Sweetie!

I just have to get used to this whole sleeping on my side crap and then the body pillow can go away.