Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How cool would this be?

As we were driving home from our last ultrasound, I said to CG,
“Ya know, it would be cool to have a machine of our own, so that I could just take a look whenever I felt like it.”

In the way that only CG can, she rolled her eyes and replied,
“yes Dear”.
I didn't have to take my eyes off the road to know that she rolled her eyes, as I have been on the receiving end of more than my fair share of “Yes Dear”'s in the time that CG & I have been together.

The next day however, CG sent me this link

Machine For Sale

The fact that she took the time and looked it up, is confirmation enough to me that she thought it was a good idea, DESPITE the rolling of the eyes. It seems like a good Idea top me, but then again, it would be CG's belly and not mine that would be covered in the strange blue goop that they use. What is that stuff anyway!

Of course, I wasn't serious about buying my own ultrasound machine. Well.. not for longer than 10 minutes anyway :) Proof that you can find anything on eBay...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha, and it's even in Canada so you don't have to bring it over the border.

I love first time future parents, the stories are hilarious. My wife and I had the same conversation 15 years ago....if only e-bay would have been around back then ..... ;-)