Friday, May 23, 2008

Of due dates and men...

Baby due dates are a strange thing.

There are doctors who have devoted their lives to the practice of delivering babies and yet, they can’t give you a reliable arrival date.

Our little mango was originally dated for May 25th. Along the lines we have heard June 2nd as well as June 10th. Now, par tof my job involves planning delivery dates and if I ever came up with a range like that, well, lets just say that I would have TONS of spare time on my hands.

Anyway, this weekend brings our first potential delivery date. Welcome to the Home stretch!

I hope to be able to blog here a bit more in the coming days (assuming CG isn’t in labour of course) now that the house has been “baby-fied” its coming down to the waiting game.

Anytime Mango. Daddy’s ready.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Hey, what stores are you guys registered for baby gifts?

jp said...

Hi Jay

Cg has us registered at Babie r us.

Good to hear from you. I hope the move treated you well!!