Monday, May 19, 2008

MUCH Assembly Required

Who knew that babies required so much assembly?

Now of course, most of the organization of bones and cells is going on in CG’s womb seems to be pretty much an automated process. I am basing this on assumptions. I haven’t come across CG sitting in deep concentration and muttering, “Fingers go here”… so I will say that it is a pretty safe assumption.

The assembly part comes with the baby Paraphernalia. Between all the furniture, new closet doors, a ceiling fan, baby seats, baby toys and strollers I’ve started to feel like a kinder toy tester. Today I hope to accomplish the Car seat / stroller system, the basinet, installing a new closet shelf and making room for the arrival of the crib.

Then, comes the problem of what to do with all that cardboard…

2 comments:

Canuck Girl said...

Don't forget about the bassinet. Baby Mango will need that first!

And people keep telling us how much work babies are AFTER they arrive. No one said anything about BEFORE they arrive.

jp said...

D'oh!!! Bassinet!!!

Thanks for the reminder!! Sunday. I promise!